top of page

A list of services commonly provided are listed below but a bespoke service will be tailored to every client;

  • Full planning

  • Outline Planning

  • Reserved Matters Application

  • Householder applications (Extensions)

  • Listed Building consent

  • Certificate of Lawful Development

  • Equestrian arenas and stabling 

  • Prior notification (eg. Class Q applications - conversion of agricultural buildings, erection of new farm buildings)

  • Permitted development rights (elements of work you can do which do not require planning consent

  • Change of use

bottom of page